Press Mkgrvhyl obliged knows that with the cooperation of students, graduates, teachers, professors, educators and planners in the field of education as well, using the capabilities of experts in science around the world in an efficient and compatible with the capabilities of individual and global needs achieve the This will improve the quality of educational activities and increase their productivity.
With the use of the contents and implications of scientific updates and Zmayshmhvr as well, relying on advanced technological gadgets of this publication to explore and develop the best methods of scientific evaluation, ways of teaching and learning rather than yield performance of students, teachers, and ultimately educational institutions to the maximum To reach
McGraw-Hill Educational Institution, now with more than 6,000 active employees in 44 countries and publishing scientific and educational content in more than 60 languages, has won its status as the most active and successful international publisher.
What you need to know about McGraw-Hill:
• The McGrawline International Educational Institution has official representation in more than 44 countries.
• The Institute annually publishes more than 400 books in the field of higher education to meet the global needs of educational content.
• McGrawline is the world's leading provider of scientific content to more than 60 languages.
• Seven McGrawline publishing centers around the world are engaged in the compilation and publication of educational content and translation into other languages.
• The specialized titles of these publications are translated more than 1000 times annually and into over 50 languages.